Rocialle is a trading division of Berendsen UK Ltd, part of the Berendsen plc Group, registered in England No. 228604. Registered Office: 4 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X 7DL. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Berendsen UK Ltd.
Rocialle ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.rocialle.com ("our Site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. This may also include information provided by you at the time of updating or making changes to your existing contract with us via our Site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Completed surveys that we may use for research and marketing purposes;
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our partners. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. The type of cookies that our Site uses enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to our Site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into and for dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of products and services;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means for marketing purposes only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We will disclose your information to third parties in order to fulfil any order made by you on our Site. We engage other organisations and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, for example delivery services, and will provide them with the information they need to perform their function.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if We or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- for enabling the third party to contact you to provide feedback on your experience with using our services in order that we may improve our customer service.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at .
Our Site contains links to and from the websites of our partners, third party retailers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier which asks permission to be placed on your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our Site. Once you agree (or your browser agrees automatically if you have set it up in that way) it enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our Site to track the pages you looked at while visiting our Site and therefore to improve our Site and tailor the service to you.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. For example, when you visit an electronic store such as ours, a cookie makes it easier to shop by allowing you to place things into a shopping basket; the basket itself is not a cookie; the cookie is placed on your hard drive and keeps track of your basket versus others in use at the same time.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Denial of a traffic log cookie may prevent you from using the Site. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly enforced. We know that people have concerns about cookies but we believe that the benefit that you and we gain from their proper use is worthwhile.
You may set up your web browser to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely (although you acknowledge that declining them may prevent you from being able to use the Site properly or at all). You can delete the files that contain cookies - those files are stored as part of your Internet browser. To remove cookies from your web browser or to obtain further details on cookies including information on persistent and session cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.